APPLICATION & ELIGIBILITY
We are accepting applications for fall 2018 for admission to grades 1-11. Please determine first if your student meets the eligibility criteria.
All accepted students receive full scholarships for their years at Girard College. Our unique program has very specific criteria.
To be eligible for admission, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Is your student at least five years old, enrolled in a kindergarten program, and/or applying for grades 1-11?
- Does your student come from a home without one or both biological parents? (Children who live with grandparents, relatives, foster parents or guardians are also eligible. Children who live with one biological parent and a step-parent are eligible.)
- Is your student a United States Citizen or Resident Alien?
- Does your family demonstrate financial need ?
- Does your student have consistently good grades in all academic subjects?
- Is your student on grade level or above in all core subjects?
- Will your student's teachers (current and previous schools) provide positive social and behavioral statements about your child?
- Does your student demonstrate good citizenship?
- Can your student live on campus from Sunday evening through Friday afternoon?
Admission is limited and very competitive. We seek the strongest applicants for the grade levels and spaces we have available.
*THE MAJORITY OF OUR OPENINGS ARE FOR FIRST GRADE (students currently attending kindergarten). We have limited spaces in selected grades for the 2018-2019 school year, so please contact us at email@example.com to determine if there are still openings for your child.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to initiate the admissions process, you may:
- ask that we mail an application to you by completing a brief, online inquiry form.
- apply online
Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns. 215-787-2621